Coloring Page Instructions
Now that you’ve chosen a design, decide if you want to print the page or color them digitally. Then follow instructions below:
Printable snow globe image
Printable snowman image
Printable Old Well image
- Click on downloadable link, above.
- Print your coloring page in black ink on white 8.5 x 11″ paper.
- Use crayons, paint, markers or pencils to make the design your own.
- Don’t forget to use Carolina Blue!
Digital snow globe image
Digital snowman image
Digital Old Well image
- Click the downloadable link, above.
- Open your favorite drawing app or program. If you do not have one, visit Pixlr (desktop or laptop) or download the free Pixlr app (tablet or mobile).
- Select ‘Open Image’ in the pixlr application and find the JPEG file in your downloads folder.
- Select the drawing brush from the toolbar and pick your color.
- Begin coloring!! The color code for Carolina Blue is #4B9CD3!